Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Leavenworth and House-sitting

Wow, what a week!

Steve and I had a fantastic Valentine's weekend in Leavenworth, it was soooo beautiful. We stayed at the Howard Johnson inn, which turned out to be as good as staying at a bed and breakfast. They had a king sized bed, a great shower, a fireplace, fridge, and microwave... and we didn't hear our neighbors! I definitely recommend it.

About a month ago, the Englund family from our ward asked me if Steve and I would be interested in house-sitting this week. We were excited to say we were interested. Then they told us they were leaving the kids here... not exactly house-sitting. But we are here, and I think we'll have a good time. I have to stay up an hour later at night to make sure the kids get to bed, and I have to be up by 5:30 to make sure they get ready for school, but that might just make me realize I'm sleeping too much and that is why I'm tired all the time... maybe.

Anyhow, being up earlier will help me to have time to blog, and I'm exited about that. I can sit at the computer after Steve leaves for work, while Dallin eats breakfast and gets ready, and that gives me 30-45 minutes of computer time at my leisure, and I sure appreciate that.

Stay tuned for more adventures in house-sitting!

1 comment:

Keith and Stacy said...

Sounds exciting!! I'm cheating because they have the blogs unblocked at work. I love those days, especially when it's slow. Me and Keith wish we could just house sit for a living :) I really like that job. Haha. We love you!