Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Need to Learn HTML

I'm going to let you in on a little secret, you ready?.... I kinda hate my blog.... I'm terrible, I know, but I really suffer from great-blog envy. The content isn't necessarily what is irritating me (although I know it could use some work), but the layout is driving me nuts!!!

You see that widget on the side for "Martha Stewart's Cookie of the ....."? It is supposed to say Day, as I'm sure you realize, but I can't make it work so you can see the whole thing. Alas... Also, I want tabs! I want better picture options! Check out The Pioneer Woman's Blog. Isn't it beautiful? Doesn't it make you want to abandon my silly blog forever? Sigh..

Anyway, the point of all this nonsensical whining is to let you know that SOMEDAY that will be me! I'm going to figure all this HTML garbage out, I'm going to have my own computer (hopefully tonight!!!) and I'm going to rock the heck out of this blog business, just you wait!

1 comment:

Aaron Crall said...

Hi I found you on BBC

Just wanted you to know that it is not HTML you need to learn for blogging. It is .PHP :p

Ok, who comes on someone elses blog, make a smart a$$ comment and then sticks tonue out? Me...

Seriously if you want to control every aspect of your blog then you need to get your own domain name and web host.

Good Luck

ac
www.fatheroftheblog.com