Sunday, March 15, 2009

Whoa, not what I meant!

Apparently my last post caused quite a bit of confusion. 

No, the picture has nothing to do with pregnancy. 

What I meant by big changes coming is that there are some big changes coming to my BLOG. As in, new name, new address, new format.  Capisce?

You have, however, inspired me, so lets have a contest! 

Anyone want to guess what the picture means? And I know who knows, they are exempt from the contest, so don't try to get away with anything!  

There will be a prize to the person who comes closest to the correct answer.  

It will not be a ride in a mine shaft or ice cream sandwiches.  But it will be fantastic!  

Any guesses? Leave a comment!! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A Roast!!! Roast of Heather Flynn!!! Uh... Your teeth called. Your breath stinks. Boom! Roasted!

p.s. babe, i don't really think that about you. i love you. good luck on your blog. :)

Keith and Stacy said...

I just have absolutely no idea and am at a loss to what that picture could mean... I think I will show Keith when he gets home. He will probably guess it on the first try because he is good at stuff like that.

Keith and Stacy said...

Keith also guesses a roast... in your backyard... over a spit.

Crys said...

Ok...so I'm trying to make a guess and I know this may be like in left field but the picture reminds me of Charlotte's Web. I think it may be the pig that makes me think about it. Possibly also since I have been reading it to Amber lately...so there's my guess.