Friday, March 20, 2009

And the winner is...

I got quite a few guesses, and no, I am not eating pork, to my knowledge, at any time in the immediate future.


The winner?




For those of you who didn't read the comments that were posted on Facebook (some people couldn't figure out to post here so there were several comments there), hers read "I can't figure out the pic very well, but I think you are going to become a famous recipe writing blogger. And your pizza post was awesome, funny and delicious looking and I want to eat some."


I suppose it was closest, in a way.


The answer to my picture riddle? Huckleberry Stew!!!


Huh?


That's right, Huckleberry Stew. My blog will soon be moving, changing its format and NAME. It will be easier to navigate between photos, recipes, crafts, etc.


The change is nearly up and running, as soon as I figure out how to make it a little... prettier... it will be ready to go. Stay tuned!!


Oh, and Angie, about your prize... as soon as I figure out what it is it will be in the mail and I'll update this post. Sorry, I know thats lame, but I know you'll forgive me.

No comments: